Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Views in Semenyik Hill




The total time taken to reach the top of the hills is around 45 minutes to one hour. There are three hills. The highest hill is quite dangerous and the view is not as good as the first and second views of the hill.The way to go up the hill is quite dangerous and more of the time you will feel slip.So it is better to go with a group of people.I learned some lessons from the climbing is whatever you want to do,just do it and never give up.Then you will see the pretty and beautiful view or good ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment