Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nyamuk Aedes

Is that word familiar to you?

Do you scare of it?

If you born in Malaysia, I believe that you know what is it.

I had been beat by it before and go to hospital for few days.

However, it does not look good or recover back until I drink Papaya Leaves Juices.

The juices is nice to drink and it has the effect of curve the disease naturally.

Thus, please to share out so that anyone who got the disease can be curve. :)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment