Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Friday, July 1, 2011

Forth week in Penang

Coming to Penang already forth week. Time fly without notice. I did enjoy doing my internship here and I will not regret to work at that company. The company has let me learned a lot of things, let me know many of the people there. The people at that company all are very very nice one. They speak politely and sometimes did make some of the joke. I enjoyed working at that company and I feel lucky to been choose to work with them. Even though is just doing internship, I would hope in the future I can working there if I not planning to open my own company. But I would say that the company is more suitable for girls to work there as the benefits of the employees are a lot. One of the best things I love is working environment and the flexibility of working time. If I would have a chance, I will sure going back there and work as there are still many things that I still need to learn. Thanks god for giving me this chance to work at the company. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment