Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Sunday, July 24, 2011

地獄被畫出來了 (Hell been drawn out)



This video is about hell that said by Amen. Even though it is related to Christian religion, but it did fulfill the Buddhish teaching. This make me feel more confident to what my religion said: Every God is just the part on the main God body. So, no matter what the religion you believe, as long is a truth religion that lead you to the right side, at the end will be the same effect also, which is go to heaven. :) Believe it or not depend on you. But I am truly believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment