Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Important? Urgent? Follow the order. 重要?紧要?优先顺序



This video is meaningful. It is full of many meaning behind it. I should have stop down and think of it. For now, as a student who still studying, I should start planning the things for the future. Like the professor said, we should do things follow the important of everything.

By sharing this at my blog, I would hope you all get benefits from it. Wish you all like it. Thank you. Please feel free to leave comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment