Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Love



Everyone in this world must have a experience of first love. How long is the first love last? One year? Half year? One month? We all know that is very sweet when the time having our first love. We may do anything to make ourselves better and better so that we can attract another one. This is what is movie is about. Love. I am touch with the movie (Maybe I am easy get touch) and I am jealous at the main character. However, I wish those who watch this movie will be more brave to speak up and appreciate another one for what they have did to you. I love this movie even it is thai. This means that love can touch a person even with different language. Hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment