Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Monday, August 1, 2011

Internship Life

After doing internship for two months already, I finally found out I still got quite a lot of things need to learn so that I able to help out people in my company. I did feel bad as I unable to help them much, and still need them to teach me a lot of things. I finally know study will never be stop if you are still alive cause everyday you will learn need type of things. I did hope after this internship, I will able to go back help them as they teach me too many stuff already. I know I am still quite long distance to go for it, but I will do my best. Sorry for those who I make your work be interrupt. I am deep inside my heart feel thank you to you all and very appreciate all the things you all teach me. I will remember it forever. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment