Description On Blog

Hi, I am Zheng Koon Chua. This is one of my blog. I wish you all can enjoy reading it as it only post up nice or meaningful essay, poem, and so on. Hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments and chat on the shout box with me. Wish you all have a nice days. ^^

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rise of the planet of the apes



After watching this movie, I found out there are many good qualities that has inside the main character. It maybe an animal, but it has most of the things that we all human does not have today.

I am wondering how many people would have kind heart like it does? It has a good heart that it does not want people to die even they are attacking them. And it knows who is good to them and will repaid back with good things to them. But now a day, human will not repaid back people good but trying to kill them and get more benefits from others. Are we better than animal?

Besides that, it will not throw down it's friends just for it own benefits. And it will try to share all the benefits with others. But now a day, how many human will share the benefits with other equally when they get rich or will help friend when they are in trouble while you can escape from it? So, you think animal better or human?

Last but not least, we can see that human is torture the animal. They are also like us have feeling. Why people treat them badly instead of treat them like friends? I admit that I am eat meat too. But at least let them have a better life before someone try to kill them. Don't treat them badly. Or else one day you will be kill by them.

So, you still think human is great? I don't think so. I like this movie because it's moral lesson is many and human should learn from it.


Written by

Zheng Koon

No comments:

Post a Comment